Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My List

The way I smell
My hair
The way I sit in restaurants
The way I eat
The way I drink
My insecurity
The way my teeth clack together
That I pick my nose
That I bite my nails
That I bite the skin around my nails
That I pick out my facial hair
My slobbiness
The music I like
I'm not attractive
I'm not successful
I'm not interesting
I'm a geek
I don't read
I'm filled with fear and doubt
I have no life
I have no friends
I pray each night that I won't wake up the next morning
I watch videos of people dying
I fantasize about rape
I'm ugly
I'm evil
I'm a mistake
Life is wasted on me
I don't know who I am
I should die before my pain is directed outwards
I've chosen a method: Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I don't know how to implement it. Car in the garage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home